Select Page

You can use it to execute a new agreement or some other purpose for what you bought. If the agreement requires a stamp paper of a higher value, this stamp paper can also be used by adding another (new) stamp paper for the rest of the amount. But if you accidentally use a stamp of a lesser value, you will also be required to deposit the amount of the difference only, and if you deposit that amount within the prescribed time frame, such a stamp cannot be cancelled. 1. Yes, you can sue him for instructions on him, specifically after the agreement mentioned in and between you two entered. Under the Stamps Act and the statute, there is no statute of limitations for the continuation of the validity of a stamp, while others are then the judicial stamp paper. 1. It seems that the same is a change of sola and it is valid, even if it is on Rs.100 stamp paper as sola change does not require registration or certification. Often we buy stamp paper, but for some reason we have not been able to use it. It is quite possible that if we need a stamp paper of a similar amount or higher than that amount.

If that is the case, we can use the same stamp paper that we bought before, without wasting more money to make a new one. Now the concept of validity, which asks some questions like: Note:- If a stamp seller refunds it to the collector, then he can pay him the full amount, without deduction. This is what is provided for in Sec 63 of the Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998. Pls determine if you mentioned the surrender of the property to the contract holder in the agreement you entered into with him. if so, he is now in possession of the partial performance of the contract. He can protect his property under the terms of the sales contract. In accordance with Section 54 of the Indian Stamp Act, if you do not have immediate use of stamp paper, you can deposit it with the collector within six months of the date of purchase and withdraw your money in refund after deduction of 10 paise per cane. It`s not true.

Maharashtra, Gujrat and Rajasthan have amended the law to clarify that the mark will not be valid if it is not used within 6 months. Pls. See section 52 B, 52 C and 63B of this file. We can therefore say that if we enter into an oral agreement, we will be able to have it passed through a court in India if we meet other conditions required by the contract laws. If an agreement is not required under a law in india, you do not need to register it.